Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 9 - OMG, I almost died

Guess what is not good for the Paleo diet? The "un"Loveless cafe. I was pretty sure all my choices were paleo approved when I went. Something must have been hidden.



I will just leave it at that.



I am definitely needing some new recipe ideas for breakfast. BoRiNg.

By the way, I don't eat eggs anymore. I am just experimenting again and besides I am sick of them anyways.

Also, I have decided I suck at cooking chicken. Will someone teach me??????




Now, why did I almost die? I started taking some new classes that involve olympic weightlifting, gymnastics, running, etc. The workouts are randomized and have variety. You never do the same thing every time you go.

Monday was my first day. Death.

By the way, did you notice I said olympic weightlifting? Funny huh! Can you imagine me lifting weights like that? Imagining myself doing that pretty much cracks me up.


I have not been able to move these last few days. Sooooooooooooooooooooo sore. Yep, that sore. Never been this sore in my life and I have been really sore before.


(So, apparently this is what you look like after doing this type of training for a while. Pretty sure this will be what I look like well, never. )

*I got this picture from http://www.pitchengine.com/progenex/2011-crossfit-games-redefines-femininity--a-return-to-elegance/117898. I steal pictures all of the time and probably should be giving credit where it is due*



The end for today.

No comments: