Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 9 - home health difficulties

So.... being gluten free hasn't been too bad overall except it is kind of hard with my job. I do home health and am always on the road. When I don't have enough time, no let me re-phrase that, when I don't make enough time to make a lunch or pack snacks I am just basically screwed. My old go-to places are no longer an option.

So, I kind of just end up starving. No bueno.



Speaking of nursing, I would like to introduce you to the life of a nurse

This is how the life of a nurse is portrayed . . .

(Really she is thinking if he puts his socks and shoes on any slower or takes his pills any slower I am going to kill myself!)


But it is really this . . . for reals


Why does it take so long for the nurse to get to the room and why does the nurse only spend about .3 seconds in the room? It is called Medicare (their requirements) and C.Y.A. Yes, cover your ass.



Or even one day this . . .



We hope for this . . .





Oh, and my name is this . . .


1 comment:

meghan said...

bahahahaha!!! I love all your posts. And yes, I totally agree with your protrayal as a nurse!!!