Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 5 - stayin' alive

Stayin alive.

That was the best thing I could come up with.

But, no seriously, I am stayin' alive. I am actually not struggling with this whole gluten free thing. I actually think it is because I don't have to stay off carbs completely. In the end though, I know I am going to have to get off carbs which I am dreading at this time. But, I think doing gluten free is going to be a good transition for me because at the end of the 30 days I will have completely off some of my usual problem foods for 30 days.

Also, I liked going to the grocery story yesterday. That was a first. I hate going to the grocery store. It usually stresses me out to think of all the planning of things I can't have. But, being GF gives me a purpose so it was okay.

One of my favorite survival food combos is apples and peanut butter. Natural peanut butter. The kind that says, ingredients: peanuts. I started eating the pb a few months ago and have not gone back to the other. I love natural peanut butter. So, that has been good for the GF diet.





Well, look forward (because I know you are all reading all these posts, right) to my post tomorrow because we have gf paninis on the menu!

No comments: