Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Glee- I heart Britney!

I love Glee. It is such a weird show but I just love it.



I have been waiting all summer for the Britney Spears episode. Seriously. I am that lame.



If you love that show as much as I do I am sure you will agree that the best lines from Sue Silvester are that Britney Spears is a "genius pop culture provacateur" and "a gateway drug to every out-of-control impulse ever created." Oh, and during the assembly when she says that it is a "Britney Spears sex riot!" Seriously, I love Glee . . . and, um, I pretty much love Britney.




I realize this is kind of dumb post but I love Glee so much that I got home from work a half hour late into the show and I was pretty upset. As they say, I am a gLeek!

In other more important blogging news, I am going to make a Lotoja post but I just haven't gotten around to it. Stay tuned because it is going to be pretty good.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm a gleek. Still haven't watched the Britney episode. Can't wait.