Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bienvenido a Miami!

First and foremost, for those of you who are curious, I did do the BJH "Miami" dance. Yes, I did. Ask Mitch, it was great.

So, my last post was a bust. Too busy. So I am now giving you the 5th anniversary post that surely you all have been waiting for.

Where did we go?? Miami!!


. . .We drove . . .




It was worth it though.


We stopped in St. Augustine along the way and stayed the night. It is so beautiful! It was founded in 1565. I loved seeing the rich history and the beautiful ocean. Love this place! We need to go back. We didn't get to stay there long enough. Because we drove and were therefore able to take our bikes, we were able to do a lot of biking. It was so fun to see the cities up close and ride in new places! Can't beat riding along the beach!





Then we went to this place . . .


(My sand clad feet and one of Mitch's.)

I pretty much am obsessed with the beach. No, not pretty much. I am obsessed. I need to live near a beach. I just can't get enough of it. I love swimming in the ocean, laying out, or taking walks on the beach. Yes, I love long walks on the beach.

(That is Mitch wearing a speedo. I swear.) This is really from my camera. Can you say gorgeous?!

We mostly stayed on the beach but we also did do a lot of walking around. I didn't take any pictures of the night life or the buildings. Oops. Yes, we did venture into the "night life." I do like to shake my bootie. We were a bit out of place but it was still fun. In fact, it was hilarious! Ha! Ha!


(You must click on the picture to enlarge them. The guy we took a picture of is priceless. Wicked outfit.)
(Because when you go to the beach you have to write in it and take a picture)


Happy Anniversary to us! Here's to even more years of (pretty much all) bliss!!

(Here we are in all our extra crispiness :)

7 comments:

Erika said...

How much do I love that you did the BJH dance?! So glad you guys had a good time and have been married 5 years!

Donna said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful anniversay trip. Don't know what the BJH dance is, but sounds like you had fun doing it. I too love the beach and the ocean.

Julia M. said...

It looks like your skin responds to extended exposure to the sun much like mine! :) Except you get lots more color than I do. Oh my gosh. It looks like you had so much fun! Our next door neighbors just moved to St. Augustine and said we could come visit. I think we're going to have to! Hooray for 5 years!

Bethany said...

Yeah you did! I do that dance in my head at least three times a week. It will never leave me alone. I am imagining you doing the dance in Miami and it is AMAZING. And happy anniversary!

Ashley said...

Happy 5 years! So awesome that you did the Miami dance in Miami. I love the picture of you and Mitch. Darling!

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

I am lovin your hair!!! We have never gone to Miami. It looks like you had so much fun and it was so relaxing. Happy 5th.

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

Oh, one more comment. My Dad loves to remind me that once you hit your 5th anniversary your chances of getting divorce drop significantely. I always that this was a weird thing to remind me of frequently,.......ahh, thanks Dad. But we used to always tell each other about our dad's, so there is a dad story for you.
love ya