Tuesday, July 27, 2010

5 years of wedded bliss!

That's right, 5 years of wedded bliss on July 28th!!

I don't understand how some women can claim that it is 5 years of bliss. Seriously? Those women must not live with a man. I mean, hello! Men are just gross sometimes (Love you Mitchie!)! I mean because women are perfect.

But, wow. It has been 5 five years. What?!!??


It is so humid in Tennessee and it reminds me of our wedding reception. The water behind our reception line made it so humid! You can see how sweaty we were in our pictures.

I am going to continually update this post as I think of things that I remember or things that we have learned about each other:

*First and most important*

Mitch won the bagging contest at the grocery store and I won the spelling bee in school. Each of us would have liked to have won the other competition as well. It is a continued debate as to who is better.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Happy Anniversary to a really special couple. Hope you do something fun to celebrate. I can't believe that it has been five years since we were at your beautiful wedding. Time flies!!!