Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's a Wonderful Life



After reading the news yesterday and today does anyone feel like we are about to watch It's a Wonderful Life? I read in a financial article on comcast.net today that we are in the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression and that banks and investors are hoarding their cash. Can you believe this? The worst since the Great Depression. Now, I don't know if it is THE worst because I don't always trust what people write but for them to say something like that is quite scary. Thinking about this whole thing makes me sick because it was mostly because of the subprime mortgages. What a sad time.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I've been following the headlines too... makes me glad I don't have a mortgage. :P We're all in for a long haul, that's for sure.