Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Why I am an idiot...

1. I've had to go to wally world 3 times in the last 2 days because I kept forgetting things.
2. I've also gone to Joann's crafts twice because I forgot something there the first time.
3. I went to all of the stores in Jordan Landing looking for some things and didn't buy one thing. I am extremely indecisive at times. Yet, I can also know exactly what I want in my head and won't budge if there is even a slight design difference. This is why I never shop with people because I even drive myself crazy.
4. I was going to fashion place mall today and instead of continuing on I-215 I, by force of habit, connected to I-15 ( I normally connect to I-15 for work). The catch is that I thought by taking the freeway I would save time. Moron!
5. I got out of the shower today and while I was getting dressed realized I forgot to wash out the conditioner!
6. I am currently watching the America's Next Top Model marathon....for the second time.
7. I check-out all kinds of instructional videos at the library. Ok, that is more dorky than idiotic.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Megann, I am laughing out loud right now! You kill me, but I am the exact same way. I wish I had known you've been shopping because I was bored all day and when Justin got home I made him go shopping with me. :)