Sunday, April 20, 2008

Our craziness....

One more thing... yes we are crazy but we are going to Europe for the summer! We are going to Germany, Prague, Normandy, Netherlands, and to visit Mitch's grandpa's WWII monument in France. We are with the fam for about the whole month of May to visit my mom's mission and tour WWII stuff. Then, we are off to Spain for the rest of the summer! Oh, and a few other places. Because flights are so cheap once you are there we are planning on a few weekends extravaganzas like Stockholm, Lisbon, Barcelona, and Roma! Oh and we are going to Prague with my fam! I can't wait! We leave in two weeks! Oh, and last but not least we are going to Pamplona, Spain. Where is that you might ask? That is where they do the yearly running of the bulls festival! We will be in Spain at that time! Don't worry though, we are going to watch from afar on a balcony! Wahoo! I cant' wait. I already said that. We are going to take dance classes there like the pase doble and I think I am going to take Flamenco classes. yes!

1 comment:

Evan and Amanda Tolman said...

YAY for craziness! I am going to be joining you for some of it!