Saturday, April 26, 2008

Graduation! We love BYU!




























Thursday and Friday was graduation! Yeah for Mitch! I graduated in December so technically I didn't just graduate but because they don't do ceremonies in December I decided to attend in April with Mitch. We had a blast! We took SOOOOOO many pictures. I gave Mitch a new camera for graduation so we were a little camera happy. I really liked commencement the best. It actually only went about an hour and a half so it really wasn't that long. I am a nerd but I started to cry a little when they had us all stand up. I am kind of nerdy but it has been my life long dream to go to BYU. Most little girls dream of getting married, etc. Not me. Ever since I went to Cougar clogging camp in 5th grade I have wanted to go to BYU. I know, I am a nerd. I loved BYU and want to stay! So, these are a few of the pics we took. The one of us on the steps is at the testing center. Boo! If you can't tell...we are dead.

2 comments:

Julia M. said...

Congrats!!! I know what you mean when BYU has always been your dream--it has always been mine, too. I graduate this week from the U, and it doesn't seem real. BYU was my home! :) It is kind of sad to be done, but I'm so proud of you and Mitch! You guys are awesome! I'm looking forward to more pictures because of the new camera!

Erika said...

Megs, I'm glad you realized your dream at the Cougar Clogging Camp! Some of the best days of my life!!! ha! Just kidding, but congrats to you and Mitch. You deserve it!