Sunday, April 20, 2008

My birthday and more...






So, I had an awesome birthday! Mitch had the girls and their hubbies come over and wake me up ( pretty sure I was in my garments only! Good thing the covers were on!) and then we went to IHOP. Then, we went to the MS walk to be on team "kick ash." Good job on the name Ash! It was really fun! Then, of course we stayed at gateway and shopped. Then, we went to dinner at the cheesecake factory with the fam. What a great day! (ok, not at the cheesecake factory. Don't ever go in a big group! They treat you like crap and they forget to make your meal! Only go there for cheesecake!). Thanks everyone! Below are pictures from the day. I got one of those awesome digital photo frames! I had been talking to my mom about it the night before my b-day about how bad I wanted one and unbeknownst to me she had already bought me one! She knows me so well!









This is not really when they woke me up because clearly I am not only in garments. Ha!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so jealous you are going to Europe for the summer! Can we come if we hide in your suitcases? Thanks for coming to the walk even when it was your birthday! What a good friend! Sorry I couldn't come to breakfast (so much going on). Are you going to come to dance class with me on Wednesday?

Julia M. said...

It looks like you had an awesome birthday. I am SOOO excited for you to go to Europe! Even a little bit jealous--that's one place I've never been, and one place I DREAM of going! I hope it's all you ever hoped for and more!