Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 11 - Zucchini intead of pasta?


I got an idea from a friend to try Paleo lasagna. Instead of noodles you use zucchini. Weird right? Also, you don't use cheese.

So, instead of cheese I used almond meal.

I know you are thinking, weird. But it was really good! I mean seriously good. Though, I do love zucchini so if you don't like zucchini you wouldn't like it.

One thing I didn't think through was girl scout cookies. I freakin' love thin mints. I say freakin' too much. They started selling them right as I was getting started with all this. I have been sad about not being able to eat them. It really has been the hardest thing for me.


Well, I have been craving Cafe Rio (I have been craving it since like August actually) but I can't get it anyways.

No comments: