Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 12- Let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel


Honestly, I have nothing special or any difficulties to note.

Moving on.

I did my usual Saturday routine. Woke up. Cleaned. Ate breakfast. Went to Yoga. Went to Zumba.

Then, I spent the afternoon looking up recipes because folks (ok, more like my 1 or 2 readers), I am going Paleo.

I am going cavewoman or so the Paleo aficionados say. I am going to be eating what Cavewomen/men ate. Meat, veggies (except no legumes), fruits, and some things like olive oil, coconut oil and some other stuff.



No peanuts.


No Dairy.


No gluten ( phew! already got that one under the belt!).


No added sugars.


Boring right?


Ok, so the title of my post kind of makes no sense but whenever I think of cavemen I think of that song. Don't ask. Let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel!!

No comments: