Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fine . . . I will admit it

Good job to that other team up north. In fact, great job. I am still sick when I listen to ESPN. They still don't give them credibility. I am interested to see if anything will change next year. Way to go on being the underdog and slamming Alabama. I will also admit that I am still bitter. It's just that I had so much hope for BYU this year (though, 10-3 ain't shabby). I will get over it though. It really was that other team's year this year. I think that it was great that Brian Johnson was able to have such a great senior year after sitting out in 2006.

I just wish it would really change things but I fear things will just go back to the way they were.

1 comment:

McKenzie said...

It takes a big person to suck up their pride and congratulate the enemy. I'm proud of the progress you are making :)