Friday, August 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

So, I have been tagged before but I keep forgetting to do it so here you go.

The Rules:
• Link the person(s) who tagged you.
• Mention the rules on your blog.
• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
• Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
• Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged!

I have been tagged by KoriAnn.

1- I absolutely cannot fall asleep anywhere but on my back. I have to be in a certain position to fall asleep. My hair absolutely cannot be touching my neck. What the heck am I going to do when I am prego?

2- I secretly dance all of the time when I am alone. And I don't a quick move or two, I mean full-out dancing. This is explains why I tore my muscle a while back in my leg. Yes, I was doing a full-out kick.

3- I read the encyclopedia.

4- I love to make fun of people. I know it is just so mean! I just love it when people do funny things! Don't worry though, I only make fun of people that I don't know.

5- I have ridiculous laughs. I have a high-pitched, burst-out laugh and then, yes... the snort.

6- I love to use the computer program Excel. I love entering in formulas and planning a budget. I am so weird!

I guess this revealed that I am a nerd but oh well.

I tag Ashley, Erika, Kassie, Amanda, Tricia, and Julia... and anyone else that wants to do this post!

No comments: