Saturday, April 18, 2009

What we've been up to

I have not posted in a while. Since we last posted about Mitch getting into Tennessee State we have been busy preparing and planning for the move so sorry about my slackerness!

It was my birthday last Sunday. So, with my b-day being on Sunday it basically got dragged out a week.

Over Conference weekend we had our usual family party with my Mom's side of the family where we had a German food theme! Yummy rouladen, rotkohl and bratwurst!

On Saturday night before my b-day we went to Macaroni Grill with the families. One of the waitresses had a beautiful voice and sang to my in Italian. I was pretty embarrassed but she was good. Thanks for all of the great gifts! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera and so the only picture I have is of the flower they gave to me. Way pretty!




We had a Easter Sunday dinner/My Birthday dinner at my Grandma's. Yummy!

We went to Leatherby's with the girls to celebrate my b-day. I love Tracy's Peanut Butter Cup!

Last but not least . . . Mitch and I went skydiving! We were actually supposed to go last Saturday but we got rained out so we went yesterday afternoon. Can I just say awesome! It was amazing! We jumped out at 13000 feet and it was 13 below! It was so cold but so worth it! We went through the clouds! It was such a rush! I don't know why I have waited so long to go. It was on my bucket list that I had to go by the time I was 25. Sooooo fun!!!!!




1 comment:

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

I am glad that skydiving was good for you. Caleb ate so much pizza right before going up that he almost puked everything up on the way down. I was prego at the time and couldn't go. I am so jealous of you. Oh, Happy b-day!!!!!