Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Let me brag a little about my wife.


It has been a long time since my last post and what better way to do it than by telling everyone about how great my wife is. Let's just say I have not been very motivated about doing my applications for PT schools and kind of got myself caught treading in deep water. Megann used almost her entire day off to help me organize my letters of recommendation for 15 PT schools. She even rescheduled her poll-worker training to help me. She printed off all the forms, addressed the envelopes, and organized them up so I could easily distribute recommendation packets to the various people writing my recommends. Let's just say I owe her big time. She is way better than I am about being organized! I suffer from a chronic case of procrastination disease. I only hope that I can help counteract any of her negative traits; if there are any. Thanks again, Megs! I love you!

No comments: