Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy 50th!

This weekend we celebrated Mitch's grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary. We went to Deer Valley for the weekend and it was a lot of fun. We did a lot of bumming around and we ate a lot. Mitch and I went skeet shooting on Saturday morning in Kamas which was way fun. I got the award for best obliteration and Mitch got best distance. Though, I am pretty sure I have tendonitis from the dang hand thrower!

The actual party was on Saturday where many of their friends came up to celebrate. It was a great time! I ate way too many chicken salad sandwiches though. Then, after the guests left we all sat down as they told their love story. It was so cute! It was way funny though because they kept correcting each other when one of them would tell something out of order. Oh, and sometimes 4 hours became two weeks or 2 weeks became 2 months. But, it was general story that mattered.

Thanks for having us Grandpa and Grandma Taylor! And thanks to Aunt Liz, Aunt Angie, and Jennifer (Mitch's mom) for putting on the great party!

1 comment:

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

So for christmas us kids are surprising my mom and dad with family pictures of all of the brothers and sisters. Check out my friends website and tell me which one is your favorite. Ssshhh...keep it a secret too.
http://tworoadsphotography.blogspot.com/

P.S. Ignore my fatness!!!