Thursday, July 28, 2005

Our wedding day


We were married July 28, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. We were married at 1:20pm and from there the day just flew by. It was a perfect (pretty hot actually!) day with blue skies. I used to work on temple square gardening and because of that I knew the best day to get married without any chance of rain. I always wanted an outside reception so I knew I just had to get married in the end of July. Yes, I am a nerd.
We had our reception at the garden in at the Lion House. It was sooo beautiful! I loved the flowers in my bouquet. I had those planned since I worked at Temple Square also. I love calla lillies!

This pictures is way funny because we both hate cake. We picked our cake flavors and set-up in like two seconds. It turned out very nice!

No comments: